My name is Brian Beavers and I have recently purchased my own equipment and am actively looking for work for these machines. I have been a machinist for roughly 30 years. My shop consists of:
* A 19" X 54: Leblond lathe which can swing 12" over the carriage.
This machine has a 3" hole for turning
shafts or other long work.
* A Series II Bridgeport with DRO.
* A saw capable of cutting 10" stock.
* A 2 ton crane for lifting capabilities.
* A small press with a 30 ton jack.
* A full set of Dumont broaches for internal keyways.
1/8" through 3/4" broaches, 1/2" - 3" shaft sizes.
* An oxy/acetalyne rig for heating and cutting.
* Mikes from 0" - 12"
My training comes from a certified apprenticeship program offered by Exxon where I spent 20 years in both shop and field repairs. I have experience in fabrication, maintenance, and troubleshooting in mostly rotating equipment, seal parts, sleeves, couplings, wear rings, etc. I also do internal and external threading/ bore and bush boring housings.
The company name is LBW Machine of which I am the owner/operator.
Fax: 281-576-6831 ( call first to have fax enabled)
Please consider LBW Machine for your outsourcing needs